Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pay Me Money Abercrombie & Fitch.

So for those of you who don't keep up with the latest groundbreaking news (Where's your American Pride?) I wanted to update you on a huge story.  Today it was announced that teenie bopper clothing line Abercrombie and Fitch has offered cast members of the Jersey Shore "substantial payment" to stop wearing their clothes.  Apparently the esteemed Abercrombie executives didn't appreciate the Jersey Shore image being tied to their clothing line.  Okay, HOLD THE iPHONE!  Abercrombie is going to pay Jersey Shore cast members to stop wearing their clothes??

I've decided to get in on the action. 

Check me out Abercrombie & Fitch

Don't like what you see Abercrombie Execs?  Don't think your clothes are so flattering on us pregnant people, huh?  You want me to stop?  Do ya?  It'll cost you.

 
Thank you LFO for providing the theme song for this post.

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are hilarious! Let me come join you in this A&f scheme and once they see me in their clothes, they will want to pay us both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...