Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Mama

I seem to be reverting back to childhood behaviors.  Maybe this is part of preparing for my children.  If I behave like a child I'll be more likely to accept their behaviors.
A couple of the behaviors I've adopted:

I pee my pants
This is a fun one!  I pee my pants when I laugh too hard, when I sneeze, and sometimes when I'm just too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom.  I think I'm going to patent a maternity diaper.  It can be next to the cord blood pamphlets at Pea in The Pod.  That way when people are considering spending thousands upon thousands of dollars to save their child's cord blood, they'll look over and be like, "Hey, these maternity diapers are $10!  That's a way better deal!"

I eat food off of the floor in a public place
Yesterday at the grocery store, I got a delicious sample of a fudge brownie in a cute little plastic cup with a spoon.  I ate it as we left the store but my spoon fell in the parking lot.  Before Josh or I knew what was happening, I was picking up the spoon and putting it back in my mouth.  It was like slow motion as Josh lunged forward to stop me.  I didn't really realize what I was doing until it was too late, and looking back on it, I have no regrets.  You should never waste any bit of a good brownie.

I know there are many more things that I'm sure will come up but I'd like to share with you some of the things that I've always done or ways I've always been but I'm now going to begin to blame on pregnancy, and in the future, blame my children for. 
I have no filter  I embarrass friends and family when I speak loudly in public, whether it be about my period, the gross couple sitting next to us, or anything having to do with sex.
I have trouble with simple math  Adding 2-digit numbers and up is not my forte.  Okay, I even have trouble with the single digits sometimes.  But that's why I'm having children-they can do my math homework for me.
I watch the Disney Channel  I have no explanation and feel no reason to defend myself.
I whine when I don't get what I want  This is Josh's favorite thing about me.  He thinks it's endearing and cute.

As you can see, I am slowly becoming a pregnancy expert.  Don't be jealous, just think of me as a pregnant Dali Llama- a pregnant Baby Mama, or what have you.  Come to me with your questions and I will supply you with creative answers and superb educated guesses.  I'm looking forward to the journey, my fabulous readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...