Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I've Gone Viral, People!

Okay, so I'm now a little famous.  Not to brag but PEOPLE EMAIL ME ABOUT MY BLOG.  What does this mean?  Aside from being awesome, it means it's time to bring out the big guns!  Facebook and Twitter, here I come.  You can now stalk me on twitter @twinkadinks.  You can also follow me on Facebook at this weird looking link: http://on.fb.me/pJlA26. 
Let me tell you why Twitter is awesome-one word: HASHTAG.  What does this mean you ask?  It means you make a # sign and add any word after it and people can group tweets based on that #.
For example, "My clothes are now covered in #babyvomit."  If this were on Twitter right now, you could click on the words baby vomit and find all of the other tweets about baby vomit.  Can the world get any cooler??  I'm going to hashtag the crap out of twitter.
So now that I'm the queen of the internets, I would like to complain a bit about security.  I'm not talking about real security, I'm talking about, "I don't get the point of this. How is this helping anyone?" security.

Exibit A:
What the hell is this you ask?  The above words are the words I am supposed to type when posting a link on my facebook page.  We should all thank our lopirlises that the internet geniuses have made posting links to your own page so impenetrable. 
Maybe all of the people running internet security have Pregnancy Brain. 

In this space there should be an Exhibit B but instead of continuing this post, I am going to make myself a cheese sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...