Saturday, October 8, 2011

Give me my Chicken McNuggets

I've mentioned before how much I love McDonald's.  This has nothing to do with pregnancy.  This is just pure golden arches love.  Well, a couple of months ago I had very slow service at the McDonald's drive-thru.  I'm talking 15 minutes for 3 cars slow.  I would have gotten out of the line but I was blocked in by a car in front and a car in back plus I really wanted my freakin' fries.

So I waited, ate my fries on the way home, and promptly wrote an email to the online complaint department at McDonald's.
Lo and behold, today I received a phone call from a Ms. Juanita (apparently some bigwig at McDonald's) who told me she would like to offer me a free meal at the offending location!  I was so excited, I was practically dancing when I got off the phone.  Josh asked what the good news was and I did a little raise the roof while I sing songed, "I got a free meal at McDonald's I got a free meal at McDonald's!"  Josh rolled his eyes and went back to his post-Yom Kippur football viewing. 

But now I'm stuck in a bit of a conundrum.  You see, Juanita said that I could get a free meal but I didn't ask her what was included in this alleged meal.  I mean, I'm pregnant.  What might be a "meal" to some could be a mere snack for my belly full of babes.
 
I'm going to assume it means I get an appetizer, drink, nuggets, fries, and dessert.  And maybe an extra dessert.  Just because.  I mean, Juanita even said how nice my complaint letter was.  She was complimenting me on complaining! 

Yeah, I know how to get sh*t done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...