Saturday, October 15, 2011

Still Decorating the Nursery

It's so hard to finish a nursery when there's so much amazing stuff out there to decorate with!  This morning Josh and I were walking through an outdoor festival where I found this awesome frame.


Me:  Honey!  We HAVE to get this for the nursery

Josh: What?  Why would we put this sign in the nursery?  It makes no sense.

Me:  Are you kidding me?  It's totally educational.  Our kids can learn about time and international time zones from the comfort of their cribs.  I mean, the sign is true.  It IS 5 o'clock somewhere.

Josh:  What about the "Sweet Dreams" sign over there?

Me:  THAT sign?? It's totally creepy.

Josh:  What's creepy about it?

Me:  I just hear this eerie voice being like, "Sweet dreams" and then the sound from the psycho movie shower scene-REE REE REE REE!

Needless to say we couldn't come to an agreement on a sign for the nursery.  I might just make a sign.
Maybe something like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...