Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Couch Girl

Yesterday we had our 28 week appointment with hot doc.  The kids are thriving coming in at 2 pounds 7 ounces each.  In other words, we're breeding some beefcakes here.

The doctor said that I'm doing so well, I could continue my normal level of activity.  Josh and I both started laughing.  Josh said, "You mean, inactivity?"

A pregnant friend of mine said she and her husband took a 45 minute walk the other morning.  I told her Josh and I took a walk to our mailbox.  He practically had to push me back up the driveway.

Let's just say I'm taking it easy.

So on the way home from the hospital yesterday, the car in front of us had the following window decal.


Me:  Do you think if I put that on my car, people driving behind me will think I'm athletic?

Josh:  Probably.

Me:  I'm totally going to get one.

Josh:  Maybe you should get one that says, "Couch girl."


I love my husband.  And he's right.  So I made one for myself.



I'm thinking about starting a club.  Josh is a runner and he runs with people all the time like it's some sort of fun club.
Personally I'd rather slit my wrists with people.

So I'm starting a couch club.  If you want to join, email me, because there's no way in hell I'm getting off this couch to answer your phone call.  It's all about commitment, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...