Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Miss You Sugar.

Tomorrow is my glucose tolerance test.  This is the second test to determine if I have gestational diabetes.  In preparation for this test I've been eating less carbs, more proteins, and more vegetables.  I've had barely any sugar and I think it's driving me pretty insane. 

This ultimately leads me to think of the future, my children and how I will get them to eat all of the things that I don't.

For your viewing pleasure, I've made a list of everything I don't eat.  Maybe someone out there can help me come up with a plan that doesn't involve me actually eating any of this myself.  As far as the kids are concerned, Mommy's allergic to all this crap.


There's probably some other stuff that I don't eat but it was taking too long to try to figure out what that is and it was making me hungry for the things I do eat.

Now the real psychological questions:
Do I blame myself?
Do I blame my parents?
Do I blame the cat?

I think I'm going to go with the cat.  She threw up outside of our bedroom door this morning.  Why do cats throw up so much?  She's eaten the same food for 6 years and yet, each time I put it out, she's so excited, it's like I'm feeding her a new and delectable dish.  No, Cat, it's the same dried crap you've been eating for your entire life and yet you still throw it up all over our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...