Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's the Little Moments

There are so many exciting things happening in our lives right now that sometimes it's hard to remember the little moments.  Today's post is dedicated to two of those little special moments.

Moment 1: Lactation Sensation
This morning I ran out of the shower screaming, "I'm lactating! I'm lactating!"  Once I realized Josh was outside doing yard work, I looked down at my huge pregnancy boobs to realize that while shaving I had brushed against my leg and had shaving cream all over my boob.  I was glad to know I wasn't lactating but also a little disappointed because it would have been pretty cool.

Moment 2: I Pee Like it's My Job
I pee an average of 3,476 times a day.  Upon coming out of the bathroom the other evening, I heard Josh say, "What the hell?" as he was going over the mail.  I asked him what the problem was and he replied, "How did our water bill double in one month?" 
I burst out laughing and soon so did he as we realized that I now flush the toilet an average of 3,476 times a day. 
After laughing so hard, I farted, which led me to laugh even harder until, go figure, I peed my pants, only 30 seconds after coming out of the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...