Saturday, September 3, 2011

Attack of the Killer Bunnies

Designing a nursery is huge business.  If we didn't have the money tree in our backyard, I don't know how I'd get everything done.  Yesterday Josh and I built our children's changing table.  I deemed myself project manager and told him he was on construction duty.  I shouted out orders while he willfully complied and in turn yelled death threats to our cat.  I was making pasta for dinner or I might have considered some sort of cat stew, but I really didn't want to go back to the grocery store.

I had the whole design for our nursery planned out when I came across this little gem.

We're watching you baby.  And we know everything.


So now I'm thinking maybe I should change the entire nursery to some sort of killer stalking bunny theme.  I mean, if you think about it, it's almost sort of sweet.  And then as the kids get older, maybe I could replace the wallpaper with something more mature, grown up...maybe a murderous shark theme or a wall-sized fish tank filled with piranhas. 
It's crazy how many choices there are out there!!  I don't know how I'll ever decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...