Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Sweet Nursery or The Money Pit

We just got the babies' room painted and I absolutely love it and want to move in there and just let the kids have my room.  I will post pictures once we finish up some stuff in there.  We also got an estimate on carpet for the lower level of the room.  The guy sent some samples and I labeled them for your convenience.


 I hate that I have such incredible taste because it makes things so incredibly expensive.  Trust me, the last thing I am is cheap (Josh can attest to that) but the money tree in our backyard really only sprouts in the spring and I'm going to want to buy a new "I'm back to fabulous" wardrobe, or, more reasonably, an "I'm no longer a polar bear" wardrobe.
In the meantime before we go baby poor, and the tree still has its leaves, I'm going to invest in a couple of these babies for the twinkadinks.

Thanks babies.  You rock at life.  And I know you'll have good taste like your mommy.  Good luck Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Just the fact that their room has a lower level makes me drool. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, it sounds more glamorous than it is. I can't wait to see it finished though! Why does it take like 14 years to deliver baby furniture?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...