Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Illegal Business in Canada, eh?

I'm a big planner.  I like to know what's happening in the days, months and year ahead.  Josh says I like to plan things when it involves spending money.  Josh is one smart cookie. 
So, the other day we were in the car talking about a trip to Toronto next summer.

Josh:  I looked up tickets and even a year in advance they're over $600 a person

Cari:  Well, at least we don't have to pay for the babies.

Josh:  Right.  They won't even need tickets.

Cari:  Yes they will.  They'll need tickets.

Josh:  Why would they need tickets if they don't even have seats on the plane.

Cari:  Well what if people try to smuggle drugs in babies' butts or something?

Josh:  What does smuggling drugs in babies' butts have to do with buying a plane ticket?

Cari:  I don't know but I think it would be easier to trace the drug babies if they had plane tickets.

Josh:  I don't think it would be a very good idea to smuggle drugs in a baby's butt.  You wouldn't be able to bring a lot of drugs.

Cari:  Well, now I'm kind of stuck on this idea of smuggling drugs into Canada.  I mean, it's probably way more fruitful than the lemonade stand idea

Josh:  I think there are better ways for you to spend your time than to think about how to smuggle drugs into Canada.

So now I'm on my own in this whole plan because obviously Josh isn't 100% supportive.  I mean, I have a year to plan.  That's plenty of time!  First I'm going to have to work on getting the kids fake passports with new aliases.  And figure out where to get drugs.  And I should probably get them some new outfits, maybe ones that involve leather jackets.  We could be like The Bourne Identity but with babies.  Seriously, I don't know how people have time to hold real jobs when there are just so many other things to be done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...