Friday, September 16, 2011

I Pity the Baby!

I'm not politically correct.  I don't believe in it.  It's a made-up phrase invented so that people don't offend other people with their true opinions about society, class, race...choice of ethnic food, whatever!  The only times I'm politically correct is when I'm lying so that people don't get a bad opinion of me.  I'm even a little politically correct on this blog or no one would read it, probably.  Although I'll throw in little moments here and there because you can't offend everyone on the same day, right? 

So here's one moment. 

I've told Josh multiple times that I wish we could have multracial/multicultural children because I think they're the cutest.  I love babies that come from parents from two separate backgrounds or races.  But Josh told me I can't have an African American or Asian baby because it's simply impossible.  I responded reasonably, "Well, they have to come from somewhere!"
Recently with my latest Pinterest obsession/addiction I have found a solution to all of my problems.



Incredible, right?  I mean, what will they think of next?  This world is a beautiful place, my friends.  A beautiful place.

2 comments:

  1. My husband is black and im as pale as a tormented Cullen vamp lol . I couldnt agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you look like a vampire and congratulations on your already beautiful hybrid baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...