Friday, December 16, 2011

Stupid Shows I Will Not be Seeing

Everyone knows that life after baby, or in our case, babies, changes dramatically.  We won't be going out so often or have the freedom to make last minute plans.  The lack of freedom might upset some new parents but I'm actually very excited that I won't be exposed to the crap that will be showing in Atlanta in January:

1. Cavalia/Odysseo-the live Cirque de Soleil-like horse and human show.  If that doesn't turn you off, their website's description might:
The spellbinding show is a renewed tribute to the relationship humans and horses have forged over thousands of years. With our faithful companions by our side, we have travelled to the four corners of the globe, built bridges between cultures and brought people from all over the planet closer together. Odysseo is a singular expression and celebration of this exceptionally moving journey.

I seriously just threw up in my mouth.  And I don't think it was the acid reflux.
Did I mention how much I hate horses?

2. War Horse (a movie directed by Steven Spielberg)
IMDB description: Young Albert enlists to service in WWI after his beloved horse, Joey, is sold to the cavalry.
My description: a ridiculous love story between a boy and a smelly horse


I don't really have anything else to say about this.  ET was cuter than this horse. 

I once told Josh that I didn't understand the importance of horses and he brought up this whole barfy argument about how they were the first mode of travel and communication between people and a way to trade with other communities. 
ET was cuter than Josh, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...