Monday, December 5, 2011

Business in the Front, Party in the Back

Today we had our 35 week appointment at the Perinatologist. 

The big news of the day-our kids have hair!  Apparently our little boy has lots of hair.  It was flowing in the amniotic fluid (Picture Fabio on a hot summer's day).

The only thing that was a little disconcerting was the placement of our children's beautiful locks.

me: You mean, our kids have hair already and you can see it?

nurse:  Yes! He has lots of hair.  See it there?

me:  Um, sure.  I think.

nurse:  Right there, on the back of his head.

me: Wait, hold up.  On the back of his head?  Like a mullet?

So apparently, I'm about to birth hick babies in a couple of weeks.

This leads me to rethinking the whole bris decorating scheme
Should I maybe do an outdoor picnic style celebration with trash can hunch punch and a pony keg? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...