As the pregnant days draw to a close (count them- 1 1/2 left!) I must reminisce about my 9 month experience. Here is a list of things I will miss (or not) about being pregnant once the little ones are born:
1. peace and quiet
2. people saying, "You look so small (FOR HAVING TWINS)!"
3. spending the first 3 months of pregnancy preparing cakes in my commercial kitchen then crying in the
car while they baked and I tried not to throw up
4. checking my blood sugar like 800 times a day
5. not sucking in when posing for pictures
6. maternity clothes
8. sleeping on my side
10. 4 hour long showers because I can't reach my legs to shave them
11. my hot doctor
12. Josh talking to my tummy
13. little kids pointing at me and saying, "Mom! Look!"
14. Talking about my cervix
15. baby hiccups in utero
16. eating multiple cans of Israeli pickles
17. Pop Tarts
18. walking to the bedroom with my pants around my ankles because I just peed them.
19. crying at Father of the Bride II
20. going to the bathroom twice in every store while running errands
It's all sort of bittersweet. But not really. Get the babies out. I am so done.