Friday, December 2, 2011

Yes, I'm Famous.

So today, I made my television debut on Live With Kelly.

I wasn't actually ON the television per se.  But I was mentioned.  By full name.  And Kelly even pronounced my last name right.  She's a rock star. 

And she said my name while sitting next to the dashing (albeit unavailable) Neil Patrick Harris.

I love you both.  And Neil, can you please tell Josh how adorable sweater vests are with ties?

The reason Kelly mentioned me on air this morning is because I texted her about her earlier discussion of cockroaches and animal testicles. 

I thanked her for ruining my breakfast.  Don't get me wrong.  I still ate it.  It just wasn't as enjoyable.

I can't find the clip online but trust me.  It would have been way better if I was actually ON the show.  Next time.  They're sure to hear about me soon and ask me to guest host.

I'm already gearing up for the fan mail.  I should probably get a P.O. Box so people don't start stalking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...