Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to Decorate for a Bris

If you're an avid reader, you know I've been thinking about our little boy's Bris for months.  After many discussions, we've decided to have our joint bris and baby naming with just our immediate family.

So I've decided that it's important to find some great party supplies to help us celebrate the event!

It's not extremely easy to plan a boy/girl event without a direct theme but I didn't think an "Elmo" bris was exactly appropriate.

I even looked at specifically Jewish plates/napkins/decorations but they're very traditional and we are celebrating little babies after all.

But then I though long and hard about what a bris is really about.  And it came to me!


 To serve all the guests bagels and lox.
Perfect for mimosas and sodas!


 Nice table accents and great for easy clean up!



Adorable.  Am I right?

Who knew planning a fun and memorable Bris would be so easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...