Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am an Ape. And my Husband is Sleeping in the Guest Room.

Josh thinks my pregnant body is the cutest thing he's ever seen.  It's very sweet.  I just hope he still thinks it's cute afterwards when I have a huge bloated belly left over and massive emotional waves due to postpartum depression.  I like to think realistically.

Last night, as I was putting on my pajamas, Josh said he figured out what I reminded him of in my pregnant form. 

And then to further prove his point, in case I didn't understand English, he found a picture on the internet.



I love my husband.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I would have bitch slapped my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you'd think, but he's just so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...