Monday, September 19, 2011

Things I Did Today

I'm a very important person and lead a very important life.  I decided to give you all some insight into what it takes to be me.  And awesome.  So I've compiled a short list of some of the things I've done since I woke up this morning at 7:30

-  Went to the bathroom (remembering I hadn't replaced the toilet paper roll and the toilet paper was in the linen closet)
-  Attempted to french braid my cat's hair
-  Read an article on how to spray paint furniture
-  Went to the bathroom (remembering I still hadn't replaced the toilet paper)
-  Sent an early bris Evite to Obama (I know Presidents have to plan way in advance)
-  Pulled my pants up over my stomach and walked around like a fat Urkel
-  Went to the bathroom (remembering I still hadn't replaced the toilet paper)
-  Let the painters in to paint the babies' room while still dressed like fat Urkel
-  Headed to meet a friend for lunch and taught my babies every curse word in the dictionary as I hit all of the red lights
-  Went to Target and ended up laying on a bench in the store because I thought I was going to vomit.
-  Laid in my friend's car while dripping sweat because I really thought I was going to vomit.
-  Drove home with my head hanging out my car window like a dog.
-  Went to the bathroom (remembering I still hadn't replaced the toilet paper)
-  Listened to the painters' radio and tried to learn Spanish 
-  Went to CNN.com to learn what's going on in the world.  (okay, I lied.  That didn't happen)
-  Walked toward my bathroom but decided to use the guest bath instead because I remembered our bathroom doesn't have toilet paper
-  Found yarmulkes from our wedding and decided to dress the cat up like a mohel with a little X-ACTO knife I taped to her paw
-  Tried to take pictures of the cat to post on this blog but the camera was too far from the couch
-  Wrote McDonalds a strongly worded letter about how long I waited in their drive-thru for a milkshake last Monday
-  Called McDonalds to see if they deliver.
-  IMed Josh to ask when he'd be home to refill the toilet paper roll in our bathroom




It's just another manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...